The blades have a lower sickle for undercutting bark and removing
epicormics with a clean cut to avoid damaging the tree and an upper
sickle for cutting vines – these sickles also help prevent the blade
slipping off the limb.
The blade comes with a protective black rigid guard for extra
protection. The base pole includes a pole end shock absorber to help
protect the pole when resting on the ground.
Hayauchi blades can be re-sharpened with a feather edged file and all parts are replaceable.
- 15-2/5-inch (390 mm) blade length
- 5.5 teeth per inch (6.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.8 pounds (360 grams) weight
- Hard chrome-plated
- Teeth are not impulse hardened
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship