Husqvarna K1250 Rail Cutting Powersaw 14" Blade
- Bargain offer price at £1775.00 Inc Vat and comes with Free Husqvarna box as per photos.
traffic with high-speed trains and welded rails call for efficient,
high-precision cutters. Because welded rails are subject to considerable
tension as the temperature fluctuates, every cut has to be at a perfect
right angle if the rail is to withstand the stresses involved and avoid
displacement or failure. The same applies to the isolating joints which
separate whole sections of rail for automatic signalling purposes,
letting the system know the train’s exactly location. Rail cutting and
welding operations must be done quickly, often between trains, to avoid
delays. The K1250 Rail is equipped with the RA 10 attachment, which
fastens to the rail to ensure a perfect right-angle cut.
Equipped with RA 10
The K 1250 Rail is equipped with the RA 10 attachment, which fastens to the rail to ensure a perfect right-angle cut.
Active Air Filtration™
The Active Air Filtration™ has been upgraded with a redesigned paper filter, for even better dust control.
Built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
Ensures 50% easier starting by reducing the compression in the cylinder during starting.
- Sealed transmission reduces the wear and slippage risk.
- Self-lubricating clutch bearings for extended work life.
- Easy-adjust blade guard
- Replaceable arbor bushing
- One of the market’s most powerful rail cutters.
- Capacity for 400 mm blade.
- Equipped with double attachment mountings, to allow cutting from both directions.
- Fast, stable mounting of the attachment on the rail.
- Exact, right-angle cuts on all planes.
- Chromium-plated, heat-resistant blade guard which reduces slag build-up.
Power output - 5,8 kW
Cylinder displacement - 119 cm³
Blade diameter - 350/400 mm
Max cutting depth - 125/145 mm
Power/weight ratio - 0.28 / 0.27
Weight (excl. cutting equipment) - 2 values 20,5/21,2 kg
Vibrations front handle - 5,3 m/s²
Vibrations rear handle - 10,4 m/s²
Sound and noise
Sound level - 102 dB(A)
Sound power level, LWA - 118 dB(A)