Hot-forged light alloy karabiner with an oval shape, triplex gate
and elevated workloads. Particularly suitable for recovery and rescue
operations, mountaineering, speleology, aid climbing and big wall.
Main technical features:
- oval shaped for optimal positioning of pulleys and clamps, shaped for better grip during use;
- it features an elevated workload on minor axis: 12 kN;
- new improved section in the most used points, for an increased resistance during the contact with the equipment and rope;
- ACL system, which allows you to attach it to the belay loop on the
harness, stabilizing it and preventing the possibility of cross loading.
- catch-free closure that prevents accidental snagging during use.